Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm cleaned....

I just finished doing what to me is a Scary Thing
I just finished cleaning out my eMails
I had some from as far back as 2004
Now I have about 32 folders to go through full of information BUT,
From over 3,600 eMails to 30 is Amazing for me.

Plus with tax time here-
I had to clean off my desk....
Now i don't have a small or even regular computer desk
I have one of those EXTRA LARGE Half moon shaped Executive desk
(bought off cheap-plus I need it)
I have only 1/3 of it cleaned BUT, that is one third less to clean.
LOL Still have the other two thirds to finish...LOL

I can FULLY see ALL keys on my keyboard....
That is AMAZING!!!

I have to admit-
I'm not the neatest person when it comes to my desk
the bad part is about half of it Isn't for me-
The kids drop off stuff on my desk
or I'll stick something here to hid from them
so I don't have to hear them fight for it
The only thing to that is IT gets lost...
Eatten' up by my desk clutter!!!!!

Now I have my 2 under desk storage drawers
to go through-One holds ALL Freebies
The other holds crafty thing to do with boys-
Each unit has 4 drawers...

Plus I have 2 XL drawers (suppose to be filling cabinets)
I have my sewing items in...That needs a cleaning out as well

I DO have a filling cabinet next to my desk
that is already CLEAN-It's a 4 drawer system.

1Drawer:
All my pictures on CD/DVDs
Important CDs for computer to work correctly

2 drawer:
Recipes, Cooking ideas, "Top Secret" Recipes,
Cook Books, & notes with recipes for cooking!!

3 drawer:
Gifts, rewards, specials-
this group goes for the boys
good grades, kindness, helping out
cleaning up after ones self with out mom asking
Over all-them being good dogs!!
I have in that drawer what each one likes
for Rex-train magazines & books & special items for his "one day" train city table
for Spot-firetrucks, & construction truck books & stickers
for Juicy-monkey stickers, Blue's Clues stickers, & mini books

I have folders in one drawer-
One folder for each expense such as:
electric bills
phone bills (house & cells)
water bills (house & delivery)
house note
my truck notes
hubby's truck notes
truck insurances
life insurances
health insurances
cable bill
clothes receipts
food receipts
fuel receipts
Donations receipts
Pay Check Invoices
Yard
(
this is for the spray of bug control
& our Yard maintenance
)

Education
(
anything that has to do with the subject
I don't to my son's school for different events
)

Entertainment Folder
(
that is anything else to do with our family
outings OR what we may spend for others
ex: rent movies, buy PPV UFC, parties,
dinners here at home for guest, vacations)

Hurricane Folder
(
when it is that time of the year
I like to keep track of all the spending
that is involved with what it takes to
evacuate, feed, fuel, & live in the event
Plus what my hubby is missing in work as well...BLAAA)

This way come tax time I can find
everything with out going "Mad dog"
on our house-Also comes in handy when
I need to find bills for certain departments-
Keeps everything in order!!!

I hope some of my organizing skills helps y'all out
It does tend to help MY life run just a tad smoother

TTFN-HAGD

No comments:

Post a Comment