Saturday, August 23, 2008

Exceptionally Odd Gifts


The Spoon Sisters-Exceptionally Odd Gifts







When I look around the web for a gift for who ever I'm buying for I look for the oddest things I can find...The more weirder it is the more I seem to like it...I don't like the typical every day things that the odds are a thousand or so people have it also-I tend to lean more to the oddest that the odds are no one in the thousand people have it...

In my search for ODD things...yes, cmas gifts...I stumbled upon this site...
they really do have some Odd gifts...just weird as it gets but things I see I would use every day & even just for special occasions....LOL here are a few pic of what they have to offer...

Yes that last one is just that...A flinger spoon-& yes I do think I will order it for my dogs...
What fun that will be for our outside dinners...LOL...Ohh i can see it now!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

So much easier for the good old FOOD FIGHTS







No comments:

Post a Comment