Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MIA...???

Oh yes I know I have been MIA big time
for the last several weeks we been some busy dogs

we had my child-hood best friend come down for a week long visit
then we had to start getting mentally & physically ready for school
Here in Lafourche Parish school starts Friday, August, 8th
Yes, same thing I thought-
what the heck on a Friday for...
BUT it seems to be a good idea over all
get the children to the proper class(es)
they have one day to know what they will be doing & what to expect
from their new school year teacher(s)

I think it is a great idea-Come Monday they can get down to business
with out a question in NOT wasting any time on the LEARNING

Here we are in HURRICANE SEASON
this can last all the way through October
One year when i was a child, we had our pumpkin floating
though our house due to a hurricane.

Also besides getting in the mind frame of hurricane season
& school year I'm also busy with making my own recipe book.
I was ready for it to be published BUT, just when I came to hit
send I was reviewing all the information & WAA WAA WHAT
the price was over the top BIG...this is way out of my range
Over $3,000 it would have taken to have 50 books printed

YEAH exactly what the heck?!! well the search was on for a cheaper price...
that took me a few days but, I think I found one...
So, NOW I'm in the process of moving all 100 plus recipes onto a new company format.
But with 200 books I will be spending less then $1,000 for them to be printed.

Beings I do not have a sponsor the cash has to come some wheres
Hello Honey Piggy Bank...LOL
I was hoping to have books in hand as of August 1st but,
now I'm hoping since my lil mishap that I will have them in
hand come October 1st-ish about. This will be most better esp.
people Frugal People esp. are already doing their Christmas shopping
& they have a few that have no clue what to get certain
people who have everything...
well why not a recipe book-huh huh...
it's a great idea I think...

Once I have the recipe books in hand here at my home
I will make a post for anyone who wants to order one.
with price & exactly how many recipes are contained in this one book.


hope everyone is having a good summer
& I hope all the kiddies are ready for a fresh start at school

More on what we been up to later....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment