Sunday, October 19, 2008

Do you like "tags"-Graphics??




Do you like graphics
Do u like them for FREE?

Well once upon a time I used to be really good at making what is called "Tags"
I have some of them stored over at Fotki site.

You may go over & snag up what you like.
I'm not taking any request for my older tags BUT
I will be creating new ones soon...Very soon-before November for Thanksgiving.

Some will still be for free & other will NOT...
Yes I want cash but, no need to worry
I'm not like some of those sites out there that charge arms & legs & 1st born
for a tag...even though yes, they do take up many hours if not days to create
a simple dollar here & there is all I ask for.

Soo, anyways bla bla bla...
If you are wanting to see more of what I can do with a keyboard & mouse
click on over to my Fotki site & snoop around...

Thanks for any lookers btw...one other thing....

some of you only know me as Star, blog business
others many only know me as The Cajun Moon Dogs, same blog
a few of you may know me as Swamp Dragon, taggers mostly
& most of you know me as Lahia..........real birth right name

Point is.......It's all me one way or another...One person NOT four!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment