Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who Are You???

Oh My My..Been gone way to long...
Time to get back in the swing of things.
I have so much to share with y'all-
The dogs have been very active getting into
all kinds of mischievous behavior.

I have the pass 2 weeks some sickly dogs that are all better now.
We had rearrange some rooms again making them into new spots.

Painting...I did a bit of that as well...

Rex had a birthday-March 7th Turned 9 years old
I have pictures to describe that event.

March 15th i had my Anniversary-Nothing special just another year passed to remind my husband he is still survived!!! (barely)

I have a new recipe to share with you all-I did a full blow St. Paddy recipe yesterday-It was also my Parents' Anniversary-to many years to count!!

Things will be averagely slow for the next few weeks-pending nothing weird happens...LOL...what am I saying...Hello ME..."The Dogs" Never average!!

Next few post I will reflect on the Happens of our latest crazy month.

Stay Tuned!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment