Chewy Chocolate-Cinnamon CookiesIngredients:
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350Â°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Beat butter until creamy. Add brown sugar and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar; beat until blended. Add egg, baking soda, corn syrup and vanilla; beat well.
3. Stir together flour and cocoa; beat into butter mixture. If batter becomes too stiff, use wooden spoon to stir in remaining flour. Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes, if necessary, until batter is firm enough to shape. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon; roll balls in mixture. Place balls 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set and tops are cracked. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. 40 cookies.