Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween in 36 Days


Oh yes it is true Halloween is in 36 days...
I am ultra thrilled for this time of year.
ONE hurricane season will be finished with shortly
TWO the holidays start & my 2 favorite are about to come.

I love Halloween first & foremost then I have my second LOVE
Christmas...Yes i go ALL OVER THE TOP OUT for both of these celebrations!!!

When i think of all I have in decoration for Halloween I get too excited...
But mostly we have Moon Dog Spot's Birthday
also to celebrate in the month of October.
He was born on October 22nd, 2004 @ 12:21 AM
True child to my heart-A NIGHT OWL

I had made his costume last year...
with his size it was hard to find

one to fit him to a tee with out me altering it to
much & wasting the dollar
I would had to spend to have a nice one...
so crafty me went on head first...
next post will have pictures & how I created his
ONE OF A KIND PIRATE COSTUME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment