Thursday, September 18, 2008

I WON _ I WON

yeah I finally won something this year...
kinda sad to say if i did before now I surely do not remember
but yet that is my state of mind lately...
NOT remembering much after a day or two

anyways in the mix of hurricanes & not knowing if the elect. will stick or cut off
I was in between checking mail a lot when i would get cut off
but, this am when i was deep in my junk folder...

"could have used those flipper shoes to help the swim though junk"

I found a eMail from a website i love (never shopped at though)
but I do enjoy reading her blog...
It must be a mommie thing...I can relate to many items she brings to the table...

any who- here is the email of my WIN

Hi,

I'm excited to tell you that you are one of our winners for our August Happy Birthday contest through Emily Allyn!

Here is what you have won:

A copy of The Baby Gizmo Buying Guide and you have a choice between one of these fabulous in-stock items:
· a bodysuit and burp cloth, or
· a toddler shirt

www.emilyallyn.com
http://www.emilyallyn.blogspot.com


what a super cool win...
i ordered wiggly worn long sleeve tee for juicy
oh i know..i mitchened a possible design of a glass of juice with orange & lime
that would be perfectly cute for him...we'll see though what comes of it!!!


side brain note:: the baby book-well lets just state I have NO use for...No babies popin' up here any time soon...though I will save it for any baby shower i may attend in the future...or it may go up for a contest freebie...we shall see-

as for the Juicy art on tee...she said she will see...i do hope...I would love to see Juicy tees on babies of the world...what a HONOR!! to my "juicy"

No comments:

Post a Comment