Wednesday, September 24, 2008

strange things...

OK this is my weird brain thought of the day
well as of "Right Now"

as I was re-dressing about to leave the bathroom
i noticed there is a pocket in the crotch of my underwear....

NOW my question is what is that special little pouch for...
It's located directly in the crotch zone...

Is that a special little pouch to hid money in??
Add a extra pad -one on top one on bottom-
You know for those extra heavy days??

is it that maybe in the "Sew" line it was skipped
so, I decided to head to my closet & further inspect ALL my under wears...

Yep every one I have with this company is made the same way
small pouch located directly in the crotch zone!!
if you own wal-mart single purchase undies...
you know the ones with funky designs & odd saying-
check your crotch-it may have this special pouch too!!!

I think I will be emailing the company for further
explanation on this mysterious crotch pouch!!


:side thought note:
beware world of women rushing wal-mart in search of odd
crotch pouch panties!! I think it may be the new "Rave"
lol-ok...doubt it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment