Thursday, September 25, 2008

Television.........

What does a gal have to do to get some television here??
.
.
Ok let me break this down to you all MAYBE some one out there in Bla Bla Blog land can give this gal a hand!!!
.
. right after ol' hurricane Gustav hit southern Louisiana he managed to hit my house with high winds ripping my satellite dish straight off my house we came home on the Friday Sept. 5th
On the Saturday I called my dish company to get someone out here to well bring me a new dish & wires cause well ours were all over the place & the dish look like a sandwich...I was told
"sorry-but no tech can make it out to your house until next week" Ok no biggie we'll manage one way or another with a week & a half of no public tv...I can go rent movies & well we have a huge library of our own so well be fine...

The date that someone should have shown up-they didn't I called in questions as to WHY NOT Ohh we're sorry we were over booked & YOU got pushed back They will NOT be able to get to you till LATE OCTOBER...I'd say like about the 23-28th

Well Hello we in Sept...Ya joking me right?>??

OH No Ma'am-I would never joke you...................LONG SILENCE!!!!!

Anything else i can help you with?
she asked again....but, i was breathing deep....no words...
then i told her no-you screwed me enough today...& hung up!!!

I called back after pacing the floors & stompin' around
about 30-45 mins later...

new lady ans...fresh bait to chew on...

hello dish network, did you know your a preferred customer, how may i help you?

I want to discontinue my service!!

oh ma'am i'm sure we can work something out-please you dont need to raise your voice, calm down we will figure this out together & change your mind!

ohh there is nothing to change i want you to come & pick up this crap crab crab crab shrimp paste dish & receivers!!!!! (mind you i cursed a lot!!!!)
Being a PREFERRED costumer isn't enough any more So NOW i would like to be a X_Customer of Dish Network

she went on praying & begging for me not to curse & trying so dearly for me to change my mind
So the really mean CAJUN WOMAN came out of me like a BALL OF FIRE...

after wards...she canceled me with No problems No beggin' for changed minds Nothing...

**I have been with them for almost 9 years**

So, then beings I see the Direct TV guys working away around town here
I figure heck they in the area...let me give that Co a call & see if I can be hooked up SOON
I go ahead with the purchase order cause the Lil fellow on the other end is telling what I want to hear..."you may just get hooked up fully come Thursday of this week!!" like I said what I want to hear...This of course in term was NOT the TRUTH....Good way to get customers...LIE

After all is paid in full...Please do not ask how much I'm embarrassed to say-
I had to call the company who sends out the guys to do the installing...
YEAH I'm on the list...the list is LONG LONG ROAD STRAIGHT INTO HELL

I will be serviced no earlier then OCTOBER 25th
I wanted to HOOT HOLLAR SCREAM & my all time favorite...CURSE & SWEAR!!!!

But yet that wouldn't get me serviced any time SOON...

the gal did go on to tell me that...Well ma'am IF you see a service truck of ours
all you need to do is give him your account number & order id number & he can cell it in to confirm it & IF he has the equipment on hand...He can go & hook you all up right then & there!"

I'll be a Monkeys AZzz that I have yet to see any Direct TV trucks in my area...
WHY cause at this point the poor fellas are stranded in flooded TX...
They done left my area probably for a 2 weeks & a half ago...
YEAH none that I see...

I'm so about to hit the roads in search of one...HOW desperate can one gal be...
really this is crazy & we are ALL sick of our movies & the movie store doesn't have anything new as of yesterday....we seen it all...YES OK we HUGE movie JUNKIES

SO PLEASE DEAR READERS
IF YOU ARE IN THE LOUISIANA AREA
& YOU KNOW OF A DIRECT TV WORKER
PLEASE PLEASE SEND HIM OUT TO THE SOUTH
LAFOURCHE PARISH to be Exact!!!
That is my little town area...
I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH OUT A HOOK UP HERE!!!!
eMail me his number that will work as well!!!!



today...empty boxes from ups showed up so i may pack up all dish network receivers & ship them back before they charge my bank account for me holding them....boy boy if i knew for sure i wouldn't get slammed with bills on it i would give it to the kids to play with it & a hammer!!!

Com'On Direct TV guys...Hook me UP...
If ya do...I'll cook for you...I'll even leave out the poison....
LOL so un-funny i know...I have no humor left in me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment