Friday, November 14, 2008

Chicken Scratch LLC

NOW most of you know I LOVE cake
I have yet to find a cake I do not like...
ok take that back...

last year our cake was nice & tasted good half in point
beings the cake was over sized & not baked in parts the middle was gooey
BUT it was NOT what I paid for...
I was exact on details for what I want for a cake
esp. If I'm told this is what it will look like & I don't get it....
WELL I'm NOT happy NOR will I ever recommend you to another person again...

I decided to go ahead with a new company in my area called
"Chicken Scratch"

WOWIZA WOW WOW

They nailed it on what I wanted for the cake to look like
& how I wanted it to taste.
I'm most picky about the taste....
It should be smooth & nice hints of flavor.

NOT demanded for milk drinkers....
I do not want the cake to choke me-

There cake was perfect to the MARK

& check out the photos...YES it tasted as sinful as it looks!!
BIG FIVE ***** STARS!!!

BIGGEST THANKS TO Cassie & Brianne
I will highly recommend y'all in the future &
I will use y'all again for my own personal
"cake" gain!!!


the cake was chocolate
the front of the house pliers were in filling flavors.
4 flavors in all

every roof top was rice crispy treats
there was over 5 lbs of chocolate used on the roofs alone-
we ate all 5 lbs of it too over a course of a week & a half.

the little monsters were replicas of our "theme"
I still have them in a zip-lock bag
Brianne did a amazing job sculpting them out of their own recipe of fondant.

the pumpkins were also made that way-
which did taste very good-not over sweet like most recipes.

I'm not sure what the shutters were made from-
but them too were Yummy....we ate them all up!!!

Yes, you can say we hit that haunted house like a HURRICANE
took the roof off first then the shutters....LOL

sry bad louisiana joke...LOL














1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cake....I've decorated quite a few cakes over the years, but can't imagine doing anything that big....betcha you guys had a ball eating it all!!!
    hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete