Sunday, November 30, 2008

i'm back......

I'm very sorry gang
While I was away from home/my computer
where we were located in the woods
I couldn't get back online.
I couldn't post all the wonderfully awesome online deals for black Friday

I was so bummed about that!!!

Now there are several deals still going on though straight through December.
Being with the bad stock market-
companies are seeing that it is best to keep their sales on-going
& not just have them for a day or just the weekend of.

Now there is also Cyber Monday (tomorrow)
I have several deals for that-
also check out my company list on right side of page
There too list deals on-going into December month!

PLUS as promised just a week late-
I have pictures of our trip.

I will be here all night up loading & post
Enjoy the deals that come through-
I still have over 400 eMails to go through FULL of Great Shopping Deals!!

Stay Tuned!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment