Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vacation

This evening I will be packing up the family
for a WHOLE 7 day trip to Jelly Stone In Miss.
YES we will have MANY Adventures!!!
*We evacuated there back in Aug./Sept for a week...
Hopefully this week will be alot less stress & so much more fun.


I will be posting in While out there.
I will post pics. also as I take them-
But, most importantly I will be posting
SEVERAL Black Friday deals
along with Cyber Monday deals


FYI: Black Friday happens the day after Thanksgiving-Mostly sales are In-Store ONLY
Cyber Monday happens 1st Monday after Thanksgiving-All sales are On-Line!!!


Many offers have come through my eMail already-
Some I have posted here as well...
Personalization Mall has a few sales going on now.

I'll check my eMails before we head off on Saturday
IF any Good Deals come through before we leave
I'll come back & post them for y'all....

mean while have a great thursday-
Enjoy the weeks end...

No comments:

Post a Comment