Sunday, November 9, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG REWARD

This a.m. I received a little surprise REWARD via-email



from my Good Ol' Friend Anjie
from FLBYU Blogspot
How sweet is that.

Now My turn to pass on the sweetness.

Rules:
1. Choose 7 of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award. <--Done
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
4. Post the award on your blog (optional) <--Done

There are many blogs that I follow just simply cause I love to read what others do on their free time such as the ones that are crafty & the ones that love to cook & bake like I do. I also love to read about bloggers who change the lives of others with a little help each day.
I'm not sure who I will nominate as my 7 but, it will be who i think is the best of the best that I read out there....

Stay Tuned to Find Out More...

1. Nominated Blog: Cannelle et Vanille
"reason-she makes me want to crawl upon
my desk chair & Lick my comp. screen
Never fails amazingly awsome recipes of all kinds-
I even tried several & I LOVE LOVE them all"

3 comments:

  1. love your voice and sense of humor! Great Job on your blog!
    anjie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for thinking about me for this award. i am flattered! and congrats to you for receiving it as well!

    ReplyDelete