Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blog Templates Anyone???

yes, i am a bit unsatisfied with my blog template.
After looking around the www i have
found a few that are 3-4 columns
as to this one which is only 2 column....

I wish to expand mines & change it out!!!!

for all my blaa blaa blaa bloggin'
& then sites I recommend, my links...etc
everything just ain't fitting the way I expected it would-

It's so over mushed & I find it hard to see
everything with out being over
informed...ya' know what I mean....

then again I'm not sure how to do a replacement template either....

they all do not come with instruction!!

maybe I'll find one that has the tabs on top
for each area instead on mashed on side bar-
& enough room on a side bar for my shopping tags...

I guess you can say I'm a lil' old fashion to that-
I think I should have tags on top to click to where
I want to go next instead of it being laid out on side for all to see...
New lazy bloggers.....LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment