Tuesday, July 8, 2008

True Lemon

This is a great product. TRUE LEMON
I have been using them for years.
It's like having 2 slices/wedges of lemon in your
glass with out the seeds, pulp, etc...

Just the perfect taste of lemon...

The company now makes True Lime & True Orange
I have yet to try them yet, but I bet they are just as good as the True Lemon...So...that is what I'm told by true lemon, lime, orange LOVERS!!

follow the link below for your FREE sample &
then you can report back to me with how much you like or dislike them...

I'll be posting some recipes as well that will surly make your
True Lemon experience one to remember & ENJOY...


  • Fresh-squeezed taste
  • 0 calories, 0g carbs
  • 0g sugars, no artificial or natural sweeteners
  • No preservatives or sodium
  • 100% guarantee of satisfaction

FREE True Lemon Samples



up-to-date note: DID YOU RECEIVE YOUR FREE PACKETS??
i received my free samples last week.
in the package was a cool plastic carrying box for the packets.
i received 10 lemon & 20 orange.
the 10 lemon packs made a huge pitcher of lemon-aid
i added 1 cup sugar & filled with cold water.

the orange packs we use in single water bottles.
Rex uses them for his lunch drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment