Thursday, July 3, 2008

update on the dogs

Well, gess i have fallen behind on the on-going adventures of the dogs...
so, lets see...we been busy dogs...
Thurs big dog came home from work-
the lil dogs had no clue...
I wanted it to be a surprise!
Well, It worked...
but, he was home just in time to see Juicy walk
juicy has been trying to walk some-what
to me it look more like a drunk old man stagger
but, it seemed to work fine for him...


Now Poppa Dog is home-juicy has land legs
& he is going...We had his 1st birthday party on sat (28th)
he turned 1 on the 30th of june
(where did the last year go-I know I was here but,
gess I want him a baby for EVER!!!)
We had a small party for him...
a few friends, in-laws, & the infamous "Old Ladies"
(I'll get y'all up to speed on them soon enough...)
I had bought a triple slip N slide...
wow that thing was awesome
the kiddies loved it
(Pic soon as well)


You'd think a child esp. a "DOG" would tear into a birthday cake with
no need to think of cleanness....well not this dog
I expected more mess-he did have some in his hair, & ears A bit on his chin & mouth but, not like the old brother dogs they had it every where.
It was a bit shy to it I guess u can say...But he did eat it & enjoy every ""YUMM"" bite


Sunday-we headed off to lows my fav hard wear store...lol
we needed some more shelves for books in the office.
& beings I'm a craft girl-needed some wooden supplies too...
we had a slow day, no need to rush around...took it easy.


Monday we re-organized the laundry room
I bought at lows some foam mat puzzle pieces
wow so easy to cut & fit on the floor.
now I don't need to linger around in there on a cement COLD floor.
nice & soft & colorful as well.


Tuesday-me & poppa dog had dropped off the lil' moon dogs to my mothers where we had a nice 24 hours alone...we went shopping...yes poppa dog likes to shop & even tries on clothes with out fussing & helps me out too...WOW HUH...MAN IN STORE WATCH OUT!! LOL
Of course he made out like a bandit 4 jeans 6 or 8 shirts & new belt
I love the clothes at Buckle sooo nice on a guy...
plus the west coast/east coast style on shirts I love that too...

(if we wanted some south coast style-
all we need to do is get some white shrimp boats,
a flannel shirt, & jeans, & be'be' we set...LOL
-Sorry sick humor on my own kind)



I for one was NOT so lucky...
my fav. store has decided to change their look on what was fashionable jeans
to well....looking used & abused jeans-& what is it...why do companies think that if ya a big woman u like to wear pants that are elastic lined ONLY...gess come on-just because I have a big behind doesn't mean I want elastic all the time...even the dress pants were that way-I was just soo bummed!! No jean for me...heck I couldn't even find a decent pair of running (HA HA) shoes yeah sneaker-tennis shoes-what ever ya wanna call them...white just cant be my thing these day-HELLOOO MOON DOGS--WHITE--DONT THINK SO!!!


but then again I was so bummed not finding a jean that I had no want to go further then the mall I was trapped in...I did stop at ever clothing store on way out of my death trapped mall & asked the day long question "what is the biggest girl jean size y'all carry???"


Do u know the average size in major clothing stores???

14-who in the "blank-blank" fits WITH MONEY TO SPEND!! a size 14


a small tight 14!!! a teenager....come'on Women this is crazy...
I'm a young never gonna get older 30 year old who needless to say is oddly portioned but, no way can fit one thighs into a sized 14...give me a break!!!!
I did find Dillard's -they are newly adding a dept. for bigger women who want in-style clothes Caribbean Joe...Love the style of the clothes-very well made-has yet to fall apart in washer & dryer-BIG PLUS THERE-& I found a size to fit my behind....soo, it wasn't a jean but, I did get 4 capris & 2 shirts...that wont make me look soo granny like...more less looks like a nice everyday outfits...not over dressed nor under...which i do like cause I do tend to venutre out & about at times...LOL


We left there to go to one of our fav. restaurants
IF ya in Houma, Louisiana or Thibodaux , Louisiana
ya have to go eat at Peppers
Ohhh My My My it's a mix between Cajun/Italian
I have yet to find anything they make that isn't good...
all soo YUMMY!!! Nice friendly, sociable relaxing place
Bonus if the company you have boards you they have at 2 ends FLAT screen TVS that hang from the ceilings...LOL watch some tv...don't like whats on ask them they will change it for you!!!


We even hit Best Buys...
Speaking of I'll post this article that a woman ran
into the return policy of Best Buys...

Interesting Electronics for Thought...hummm
If you haven't read it -It will be a eye opening for ya'
It is for me...we shop there often!!!



Today (june 2nd) we did a whole lotta not to much...
A few days back I thought Moon Dog Rex how to play Monopoly
I own a limited edition anniversary board
& he has always wanted to play it...
NOW i take my monopoly playing VERY SERIOUSLY!!!!
I love this game amongst all others out there...
I wanted to make sure he knew how to play the Jr. one first before
taken on the challenge of this one...
Well news to me...the child learns FAST
1st game-teaching game...took about a hour & he whipped me clean
WON that game fast...2nd game right after...took us 3 days...
we finished it today...of course he beat me but, i did go down fighting...LOL
It was fun-we enjoy playing board games & this is one we will play often
(i'm sure of it)



Now you can go to the bathroom-
I'm done yappin''
Oh btw: if this post is to run into message after message
I tried to space it out-but, it won't work as I planned...
sorry for the mushed up text!

No comments:

Post a Comment