Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dining Out???

Well, today was the one day we decided as parents, to the dogs, that they need to learn more about how to eat out in the public way...I try my best at home to teach them proper table manners BUT, that don't always stick so here...

We went to Chili's (one of my all time fav)
There wasn't many people around 3:30pm
so I figured it was safe enough to go in with the dogs...

Of course our waiter was to much into himself to worry that we needed the children's food 1st then aps. & then our food after wards...of course he took our order all at once even though I asked him to put in the children's order 1st...Boy I just LOVE when they do NOT listen...just burns me red...No other family member talks when I come to order...Heck I have to order for 3 dogs & myself then find out what big dogs wants too...i give it in a certain way I expect it to be delivered to us that same way...Esp beings _amongst other people in the world who don't_I do pay a tip of 15% of what our check amount is...sometimes if not more ESP. if the service was above GOOD!!!!

Then of course several people came & went & we still sat there waiting....& waiting...1 hour of waiting for what we order...Burgers...

The dogs...well Rex was well behaved...he always had been...I always took him with me everywhere when it was just the 3 of us WAY BACK WHEN...LOL

Spot...he was a bit to eager to explore our table & everyone that walked by us...
He manged to hold a conversation all about what & why is there gum under this table...eww GROSS is mainly what he said...Germs - Virus- OH I need to wash my hands...& of course he had to talk to each & every (female) waitress when passed us...SO MALE!!!

Juicy-he didn't want to try to color...he wanted to EAT the color & the lil' booklet too-He was the hungriest of them all...He wanted FOOD NOW...of course not thinking me I had not even a lil snack bag with me...which usually I do...we were in big dogs truck-not my own where the snack bag is!!!

after our hour waiting was over-the dogs food, aps, ours, drinks, dessert ALL came in at once-our big table shrunk down to a child's small table...we wolfed down our food 'cause that time we were starved!! & even brought home 2 boxes of burgers....

reason: big mouth burgers are 1 XL burger cut into 4 pieces
our waiter failed to tell us that...I asked how big was the BIG Mouth Burgers-
He said...well they sort like a white Castle burger is just Bigger...
even demonstrated with his hands of the size it would be...
so i thought from what he said it was like a white castle mini like burger

I order 1-so I thought- 1 burger for each child...
Rex ate each 4 chunks
spot ate 1 chunk
juicy ate 2 chunks

we had 5 burger chunks left over & 1 order of fries/onion strings
plus egg roll aps. & 1/2 of chicken wing thingy aps.

well its safe to say i will return but if i see that i will have same waiter-
i'll demand they switch me to another one!!!!

if you in Houma @ chili's don't let Joseph be your waiter!!!!!
or in Lafayette-he is going there in the fall for college-transfer
& the manager in Houma will miss him all to much!!
to much info from a person don't ya' think.....


What a adventure we had...Not a dull Saturday to say the least...
still home by 9 & I even got to go to bed early...
YES before anyone else...
The big dog didn't mind...
he stayed up with Rex & Spot...
Juicy was already passed out when we arrived home...


Now to see what adventures we will endure this Sunday....
Hummm....I'm sure it will be a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment