Monday, July 21, 2008

To Move or Not to Move...

I guess I have to report we are NOT moving any wheres.
instead we are going to expand out & up
Our home is now 1800 sq ft.
We have a large cement patio that is going to be tied into the
house for more usage plus we're going to have the
master "hum me" bedroom above that area.
We will also go outward to the corner side &
build that way an area as well...

I know ya thinking "What the heck ya talking about woman..."
keep reading....

Me & big dog decided we are going to give the main house
"which we are in now" to the dogs...It's 3 bedroom & 2 bath
& it's just what they need beings there is 3 of them..
they will have their own entertainment room
(the living room now)
& play room(my office now)

We will be remodeling totally the kitchen & dining area.
I LOVE to cook there fore I want a nicely done galley
A typical kitchen will NOT do for me...
heck I'm trapped in a 10X10 now & believe me when
I say I have less then 5X5 of that to actually move around...

Our back last added room we are under decided
what we will do exactly with it.

we have 2 choices-1. game/movie room 2.my actual kitchen
have look below to see for yourself...
Heck i may take a poll & see what "viewers choices are"



picture below is what i have now as my layout
Open land -It is my land just not cleared "YET"
endless possibilities to the open land area

Open Lands size is 202 FT X 84 FT.



so, that has been the big talk around here lately...
Oh yeah & also I plan on releasing my very own recipe book soon
More on that to come!!!
VERY NEAR FUTURE SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment